The Inn at LittleWashington is committed to ensuring accessibility for all our guests in every aspect of our operation. We are constantly advancing the guest experience by implementing relevant accessibility standards in both our physical and digital spaces.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. The Inn at Little Washington is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of The Inn at Little Washington. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers while navigating theinnatlittlewashington.com.
Phone: (540) 675-3800
Visitor Address: 309 Middle St, Washington, VA 22747
Postal Address: PO Box 300, Washington, VA 22747
Last Updated: 7/28/21
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site. Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We and our service providers use Personal Information for legitimate business purposes including: contacting individuals in connection with providing services, responding to inquiries and fulfilling requests, providing our newsletter and/or other marketing materials, and accomplishing our business purposes such as improving or modifying our current offerings, data analysis, audits, fraud and security monitoring purposes, and complying with legal or regulatory requirements.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will not sell any of your PersonalInformation to any third-party. We only share your Personal Information with third parties as necessary to help us use your Personal Information, as described above.
We may share personal information with:
- Our payment processors, technical customer support contractors, and other service providers who are required to keep personal information confidential and are prohibited from using it other than to carry out their services on our behalf;
- Our successors in the event of a sale, merger, acquisition, or similar transaction affecting the relevant portions of our business; and
- Legal and governmental authorities or other third parties to the extent required to comply with a legal order or applicable law.
Additionally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Please be aware that third-party websites available through links on our websites each have separate privacy and data collection practices.We have no control, responsibility, or liability for these third-party websites or their applicable policies or content. We cannot ensure or control the security of any information that you disclose on third-party sites.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We are committed to the security of your Personal Information. We use commercially reasonable technical measures to protect your personal data in our possession, and our website uses encryption technology to help protect the privacy of credit card information, name, address, and other sensitive information provided to us.
Depending on applicable law, which may be determined by your country, region, or state of residency, you may be able to exercise one or more of the following rights relating to our collection and processing of your Personal Information. You may also have other rights under the laws of your jurisdiction of residence.
To protect your Personal Information, we may request that you prove your identity when you make a request to exercise your rights under these laws. This may involve providing us with information which we hold on file about you (e.g. a home or business address), or we may require you to produce some form of photo or governmental issued identification.
- Accessing, correcting or deleting your Personal Information: We understand that you may like to know what Personal Information we hold about you, or to correct or delete certain information we hold about you. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below. We reserve the right to decline a request to access, correct or delete your Personal Information under certain circumstances as permitted by applicable law. For example, there may be a variety of legitimate business reasons why we are unable to delete your Personal Information and where we are permitted to decline your request to delete your information.
- Other rights:
- Request the restriction of processing of your Personal Information, or object to the processing;
- Opt out from processing or disclosure of your Personal Information for direct marketing purposes;
- Withdraw your consent to the processing of your Personal Information (where we are processing your personal information based on your consent); and
- Request the receipt or transmission to another organization, in machine-readable form, of the Personal Information you have provided to us.
If you object to the processing of your Personal Information, or if you have provided your consent to processing and you later choose to withdraw it, we will respect that choice in accordance with our legal obligations. The withdrawal of withholding of consent to process your Personal Information may mean that we are unable to perform the functions necessary to achieve the purposes of processing described above in the “How do we use your personal information?” section.
If at any time you with to exercise any of these rights, you can do so by contacting us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
309 Middle St, Washington, VA, 22747, United States
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
Subject to certain exceptions, California residents may have the right to request access, deletion or to opt-out of personal information sales by submitting a request using the contact information above. You have the right not to be discriminated against if you choose to exercise those rights. We do not “sell” personal information to third parties, however, we do allow certain third party advertising networks and other third party businesses to collect your personal information directly from your browser or device through cookies and related technologies for advertising, attribution, analytics and research purposes. These third parties may use such personal information for their own purposes in accordance with their own privacy statements, which may include reselling this information to additional third parties. To opt-out or adjust your cookie preferences with regard to the collection of information for these purposes, please use the links provided above in the “Behavioral Advertising” section.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FOR EUROPEAN CITIZENS
If you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 13.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
309 Middle St,Washington, VA, 22747, United States